After almost 10 days of meeting at YIP, I realized the variety of harvesting tools we have used during those days.
Here is a snapshot
- The morning lectures and some days were harvested in videos that you can see at vimeo.
- For the whole conference, we were invited to post our dreams in the dream-catcher below.
- In one of the morning plenaries we turned to our seat neighbor and shared a Magic Moment from the day before.
- In an OpenSpace session one participant invited to collect spring herbs and harvested this session in a delicious soup!
- I was playing a lot with mapping lectures and sessions in mindmaps – a tool that I could not apply years back but which I find now more and more helpful in my work.
- At the end of the conference, I used an adapted practice of the Journaling excercise from the Theory U Toolkit to write a „Powers of Place“ reflection.
- Participants were invited throughout the conference to collaboratively paint on four oil paintings themed „Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter“.
- The conference ended with a mock wedding. At the wedding lunch participants harvested the conference with toasting speeches, music, and we celebrated with a final community meal in the Swedish Spring sun!